R&S EDTA SOLUTION (100ml)
Gel and Solution of EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetracetic Acid)
Enlargment of root canals.
- High chelating power : eliminates smear layers.
- Solubilises the organic fragments to facilitate their elimination.
- Free of greasy components.
- Enables the elimination of mineral pathological content (calcification)
- Facilitates the penetration and the enlargement of the narrow and impermeable roots.
- Acts as a lubricant.
- Antibacterial action.
- Water-soluble: easy elimination.
- EDTA solution: Eliminates the debris by effervescence when in contact with hypochlorite.